Guilde TriumVirat Index du Forum

Guilde TriumVirat Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Can You Find Me At The Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game B

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde TriumVirat Index du Forum -> Guilde "TriumVirat" -> Raid et Stratégies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chaalys

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 17:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can You Find Me At The Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game B Répondre en citant

NEW FORMAT -- Now designed for horizontal viewing. You can see bigger pictures!

We all know how much children love "seek-and-find" hidden object games, and this book takes that game digital. Your kids are presented with a picture on the first page (for example a Halloween ghost), then they turn the page to see the entire picture. From that picture they seek-and-find the ghost. They then turn to the next page to see if their answer is correct.

This game book is designed especially for young children from pre-school through kindergarten. "Can You Find Me at the Beach" is intended as a learning tool for kids to teach them the power of observation. It will help them develop that skill and play a fun game at the same time! It is perfect for parents who want to share some special times with their child.

Each beautifully illustrated image becomes a new challenge for your child. This edition of the "Can You Find Me?" kids adventure series will help them get familiar with many of the people, animals and other fun things they will see during a trip to the beach.

A few sample drawings from the book are:
A windsurfer on the waves.
A lighthouse off in the distance.
A brightly colored beach ball.
A seagull flying nearby.

...and many more hidden pictures!

Pick up a copy today. Your children won't be disappointed!

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 52 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XF89N47
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2862 KB

Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) Explore Series
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free eReader touch how download reader

Tags: ebook free download, text how download book selling mp3, online touch offline macbook author, book samsung, buy amazon bookstore download epub, download via torrent client, get free, book read, book buy cheap, no registration read macbook full sale, book BitTorrent free, book DepositFiles, discount for book, free fb2, original book, book format djvu, book for ibooks, book without payment, read store amazon sale mobile, free ios apple without signing via, download via torrent client, free iphone, book read, book download, eReader online, download eng book, .txt download, book 2shared, book book free from xiaomi, tpb free torrent, book get pdf, book RapidShare, audio find store price download, book pc free, download audio apple online thepiratebay, buy tom english download itunes, book Mega, value pdf full mp3 book, free writer original german reader, audio book, book full, book iCloud, free mobile, link online francais access book, book SkyDrive, discount for book

Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book drive
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free mobile
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book for Windows Phone
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download via torrent client
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) francais ebook access online offline
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book drive
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) mobile ebook
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book tablet
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) audio book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book pdf
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book french
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free download via uTorrent
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book DropBox
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book zipshare
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free eReader touch how download reader
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book without payment
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) kickass book download
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) bookstore
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download english
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) access read find get pc
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read thepiratebay eReader sale book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book zipshare
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) text how download book selling mp3
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) free full pc phone book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book SkyDrive
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book for Windows Phone
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) torrent download 1337x
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book tablet
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) text how download book selling mp3
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book without payment
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book docs
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read flibusta story writer epub
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) original book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) download from SaberCatHost pdf
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) ios сhapter cheap eng download
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) full version original acquire book look
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) torrent download Rarbg free
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) flibusta fb2 download original online
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read free ipad
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read flibusta story writer epub
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) ebook android pdf
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book samsung
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book samsung
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) book OneDrive
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) pdf download full book
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) Google Drive
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) format eReader thepiratebay text online
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) link without registering selling online ebook
Can You Find Me at the Beach?: A Fun Find-the-Object Game Book (Fun & Games 13) read online pdf free

79c7fb41ad

Nonesuch Records Artists Store Journal Media New Releases Tour Search form Search You are hereHome Explorer Series: Africa Official WebsiteExplorer Series: Caribbean Explorer Series: Central Asia Explorer Series: East Asia Explorer Series: Europe Explorer Series: India Explorer Series: Indonesia Explorer Series: Latin America Explorer Series: South Pacific Explorer Series: Tibet Latest Release $9 MP3 Available Music from the Nonesuch Explorer Series September 24, 2002 An overview of all 13 of the Explorer Series albums from Africa and featuring an assortment of musics from throughout the continent, these 16 tracks illuminate one of the worlds richest sources of musical creativity in all its bracing variety
Liver Radioembolization with 90Y Microspheres (Medical Radiology) download epub mobi pdf fb2Protein Engineering of of Carcinoembryonic Antigen and their receptors: Protein Engineering (Volume 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Make a Book, Move a Book, Book a Sale download epub mobi pdf fb2THE PROCESS OF PURPOSE: UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY TO YOUR PURPOSE download epub mobi pdf fb2Bridge Engineering: Design, Rehabilitation, and Maintenance of Modern Highway Bridges, Fourth Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey) download epub mobi pdf fb2Sarah’s Days: Tea Party download epub mobi pdf fb2Gear Up!: Nine Essential Processes for the Optimized Church download epub mobi pdf fb2Miranda and Jaelin download epub mobi pdf fb2Gnawed Stories download epub mobi pdf fb2Colette's Lost Pet download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 17:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde TriumVirat Index du Forum -> Guilde "TriumVirat" -> Raid et Stratégies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange